Suited for the turf industry. RhizoSorb™ is a granular treatment applied annually during aeration or top dressed in newly seeded areas. Unit price per 30lb. box (1000 sq ft.); Volume pricing available upon request.
For best results:
1 | Aerate using largest/deepest tines and remove debris
2 | Spread RhizoSorb at desired rate
3 | Top dress with sand to fill holes
RhizoSorb releases nutrients back into the soil based on plant demands. It is stable and inert, building up over time. It increases nutrient retention, forcing roots to work harder. The expansion of root systems allows for even better use of the fertilizer and water being applied, decreasing fertilizer applications and increasing drought tolerance. A more rapid regeneration of damaged or newly seeded areas and better establishment of newly laid sod is possible with RhizoSorb.
• Increase cation exchange capacity (nutrient retention)
• Cut fertilizer and water use by over 15%
• Buffer nutrients in conjunction with plant demands
• Stimulate deeper root growth
• Alleviate fertilizer, soil amendment, growth regulator, and pesticide use
• Maximize turf potential
The pricing listed is for a 1000 sq. ft. sample size. Volume pricing available upon request.